January 29. 2014
Added option to clear a people picker in SP 2013 using setFieldValue – specifying an empty string as new value.
November 24. 2013
Added option to pass scope to the function “spjs_QueryItems”. Use “scope”:”Recursive” to search all items without folders.
October 30. 2013
Fixed bug in init_fields_v2() regarding converting HTML formatted text in a calculated column to proper HTML.
October 23. 2013
Radio: setFieldValue will clear choices first. This mean you can set a radio choice field to “null” by passing an invalid value – like a blank string.
Calculated html converted in init_fields_v2()
September 13. 2013
- Added option to set a single choice Lookup column rendered as a <select> by ID.
- This affects lookup columns with <20 items in IE, and all lookup columns in other browsers.
- Changed the method of setting lookup colums to ensure they first try to match by TEXT and them by ID.
August 21. 2013
I had a mixup in the files and uploaded v1.17 in stead of v1.171. You will have to download v1.171 again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
August 20. 2013
In v1.171 i have fixed a typo preventing you from getting the loginName when using it to get the value from a people picker field in SP2013. I have also changed how getFieldValue handles people pickers in SP2013 by using the built in methods to get the field value.
When using getFieldValue to get a people picker value on page load, you must wrap the call like this:
var myPeoplePickerValue = getFieldValue("MyPeoplePickersFieldInternalName","","; ","loginName");
I have updated spjs-utility.js to v1.17 with these changes:
- Fixed compatibility issue in SP2013 with RTE fields and people picker fields.
- Added support for getting and setting “Managed metadata fields” or “SPFieldTaxonomyFieldType” and “SPFieldTaxonomyFieldTypeMulti”.
This file is used in multiple solutions – like this one.