Register for a user account

Forums General discussion Register for a user account

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

You must have a user account to be able to post in these forums.

Click here to send me an email requesting a use account. Include the preferred user name and the email you want to associate with the account.

If the above link doesn’t work, you find my email address in the “About me” tab in the top of this page. Just drop me an email and include your preferred user name.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience, but I tried opening for self registrations and got 100+ SPAM bots registering during the night.

Alexander

Ashwin Raj
      Participant

I have logged in as a user, and I see “Create new topic” but it is not hyperlinked. So I am unable to create a new topic.

Ashwin Raj
      Participant

Oops, I didn’t scroll down enough to see the form for creating a new topic! My bad… sorry!

Ram Nikesh
      Participant

I have a Project going on currently creating the infopath forms in my team for end users.

1) I have build infopath using the SP list.
      2) each item has at least 4-5 attachments. ( includes images, word, pdf etc)
      3) Issue: users unable to preview the attachments in the form without dowloading. and attachments ( names) cannot be viewed in sharepoint list.

4) Now somehow i could able to get the attachment names in Sharepoint list. ( By adding some JavaScript and min.js file in miscellaneous.

5) Most important is – I would like to preview the attachments Or images . For example ., when mouse is hovered, end users must be able to view or preview with actual resolution of the image or attachment.

If there is any way – end users must be able to view the attachments or images just by clicking the arrow buttons ( Same like viewing in the gallery).

Could you please help me to achieve this.

Ram Nikesh
      Participant

How to create a Forum?

Carl E Tippins
      Participant

Alexander, I have retired (hurray!) and I just wanted to thank you for all your support over the years!!
      I am also trying to unsubscribe from the forum emails. As noted in the last email I received, I went to the forum to unsubscribe, but all I see is a “Subscribe” button and a “Notify me of follow-up replies via email” checkbox for the specific forum question. I do see a link at the top of the post that says “Subscribe”, so I clicked it to see what it did and the link changed to “unsubscribe”. Since the screen loaded with the “subscribe” link, I’m assuming that is not where I need to go to unsubscribe for email.
      Do I go elsewhere to unsubscribe?
      Again, thank you for your support and all the work you do to make our lives easier!!

Alexander Bautz
        Keymaster

Congratulations! – I have approximately 20 years left until retirement…

I think unsubscribing must be done on each of the topics you have subscribed to, but you should get a list if you click your name to the left of the comment to show your profile and select “Subscriptions”.

There is unfortunately no central location you can unsubscribe from all topics.

Best regards,
        Alexander

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.