v22.214.171.124 (December 10, 2018)
- Fixed a bug with calculating the baseUrl of the chart that sometimes occurs when using a manged path.
- Fixed a bug related to using lookup columns or “additional fields” selected on a lookup column as filter of a chart.
v126.96.36.199 (September 30, 2018)
- Fixed a bug related to using lookup columns in a chart.
v188.8.131.52 (September 20, 2018)
- Fixed so using the substitute function will also substitute the values when using the field as filter for the chart.
- Fixed a bug related to fields starting with _ when using REST query (REST is used when you don’t use a CAML query as filter.
- Added basic support for using variables instead of the JSON translation format. Use this format to use variables in all the places where you can use JSON:
v184.108.40.206 (September 16, 2018)
- Fixed a bug related to the use of Substitute string values in datatable in the Group, sort and substitute tab.
v220.127.116.11 (August 22, 2018)
- Fixed a bug related to validating the password set on the chart in the Restrict access section in the Options tab.
v18.104.22.168 (August 06, 2018)
- Added a Year modifier to the Group, sort and substitute section to group a date column by the year.
- Added support for using a Count related lookup column in a chart.
- Fixed an error with the Restrict edit chart access to select in the Options tab. The selected value would save with the chart and work as intended, but when editing the chart, the selected value would be removed.
- Fixed an issue where the menu items for Convert to image, Convert to table and Copy to clipboard would not show for users not having edit access to the chart.
v22.214.171.124 (July 06, 2018)
- Fixed a bug that caused the solution to fail to load when used on the root site of a SiteCollection.
- Fixed a bug that caused the root site of a site collection to not show as a selectable web when configuring a chart.
- Fixed a bug resulting in an error when using a calculated column in the chart.
v126.96.36.199 (July 02, 2018)
Initial release of SPJS Charts for SharePoint v7.
The solution has been rewritten to use asynchronous REST calls instead of the old webservice calls. This means the page responsiveness is better if you have multiple charts in one page.
You can still use a CAML query to filter the datasource, and in that case it will still use webservice calls, but asynchronous so the page don’t freeze up when waiting for the results. This does in fact make the query faster that with REST.