Forum Replies Created
June 23, 2017 at 14:58 in reply to: No visible tabs were found. Please contact an administrator. #16955
That worked, the manual copy of the dispForm from the sp2013 farm works.
Many thanks for your help, I wish you again a nice Weekend!June 23, 2017 at 14:50 in reply to: No visible tabs were found. Please contact an administrator. #16952
Yes i know that, i created a Standard dispForm not a xslt-form from SharePoint designer.
I get a look into the Migration Farm (SP2013) on this farm the dffs works on the dispForm.
My next try is to Export the dispform and Reimport on the sp2016 farm.
Attached the blob Export
I wish you a nice weekend and thank you for the help
Attachments:June 23, 2017 at 14:02 in reply to: No visible tabs were found. Please contact an administrator. #16945
Yes i tried this “create a brand new custom list with no extra columns and install DFFS to test that there is not something in SP2016 that is breaking DFFS” and it works.
Ok, the problem is that is’nt easy to recreate the list and all it’s items etc…
i’ll have to look into the sp13 we need for the migration to see if it is already broken on sp13.June 23, 2017 at 09:42 in reply to: No visible tabs were found. Please contact an administrator. #16936
Hi Alexander and Keith
Thanks for your reply, unfortunately, I’m not one step further.
This list seems to be very strange. I created a new DispForm and added dffs, but i did not get the Setup link, so i entered the backend manually and just created a all Fields tab and no other Settings. but i get the same error as in my first post.
Next i copyed the whole list and deleted all fields except the title field. But also get the same error. the console did not show somethig special i think.
You are right, below or on another placeholder it works, but above, even with a extra CEWP, it remains hidden.
with this, i can live, -> thanks
I builded a jquery solution, i tell you how it works:
Added this function to the custom js section in dffs:
$( “div:contains(‘This field is not in the current content type’)”).not(“:has(div)”).css( “display”, “none” );
then add it to the Tab config “click function name”
it works great. Thanks alexander for your dffs-solution, i love it, sorry my bad english.
the problem for dffs is, they arn’t there in the source, so dffs brings a error-message, all works correct, but i just want to hide these error-messages.
Good to know, it works on the editform. On the editform, the 3-d party solutions simply hide these fields in the code, so dffs finds it. No errors apearing.
Thanks for your reply, i try to explan, i is not a custom form, but on the dispForm page i have the 2 Content-Editor-WebPart for DFFS and a CustomWebPart, but with dffs enabled the custom webpart isn’t displaying.
See screenshot of editmodus
Found a solution that works for me with the labels, without headers. You can close this thread.
found the error, sorry, accidentely created a empty rule…
attachements included now
You cannot use null as operator for date and time field