Unhide other WebParts on DispForm

Forums Classic DFFS Unhide other WebParts on DispForm

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      ultrator
      Participant

Hi

Is there a way to unhide other custom webparts on the dispForm if i use dffs and custom webparts together.
      At the moment all other webparts are hidden, just the dffs is on the dispform?
      Thanks

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Sorry for not answering – I have had a problem with notification from the forum.

I’m not sure I understand what you mean, but in general, DFFS cannot be used with custom forms – only default, unmodified forms.

Alexander

ultrator
      Participant

Hi Alexander

Thanks for your reply, i try to explan, i is not a custom form, but on the dispForm page i have the 2 Content-Editor-WebPart for DFFS and a CustomWebPart, but with dffs enabled the custom webpart isn’t displaying.

See screenshot of editmodus

Ueli

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

It’s hard to tell, but Is this web part visible if you move it to another placeholder in the page (or move it below the form)?

There might be an issue with placing it right above the DFFS CEWP so you can try to add another CEWP in-between just to test.

Alexander

ultrator
      Participant

Hi Alexander

You are right, below or on another placeholder it works, but above, even with a extra CEWP, it remains hidden.

with this, i can live, -> thanks

Ueli

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.