Forum Replies Created
Alexander, thank you so much! This is awesome! I did have to make one minor change, for some reason it wasn’t saving the form, so I just changed the function name, and set up a rule to call the function when the form is saved.
The RequestCount cones from the new form, so on the edit form, it would already be there. As I get the responses I need some way to know how many fields need an approval/decline so that when all are received I can fire another rule.
Thank you Alexander! This worked like a charm 🙂
Alex, thank you! This looks beautiful in the form. However, when I show this on a list view, it doesn’t render as a progress bar. Is there something else I need to do for it to be a progress bar when I add the vlookup to a list view?
Please ignore…. The rules were identical but the tabs were not. The tab in the Display form had additional “only groups can see this tab”. When I removed those groups, the rules functioned correctly. My bad!
Thank you for taking the time to respond, it is much appreciated!
Yes, it seems like it should be that straight forward, however, I think you can see from the attached screen prints, that when I open the form, it doesn’t display the occurrence ID, it shows only the series ID. That’s why it is giving me a problem. I didn’t try the var yet, but I suspect it will return the same ID. I will give it a shot.
I am using this formula which correctly creates a link to a calendar item, however I keep getting the whole series ID:
What is frustrating is that if I open the form by default, SharePoint has a custom command to export that item to a file, so it will do it in the background, but I can’t seem to automate this. If you have any other suggestions, please let me know.
Hi Alexander, I thought I had replied and couldn’t find it. Yes, this worked like a charm, thank you very much!