Error when trying to use DFFS forms now

Forums Modern DFFS Error when trying to use DFFS forms now

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Wendi Watson
      Participant

Hello Andrew,

All of the sudden I am getting the below error when trying to use DFFS forms on a list and all views on the list have errors. It happens on any site I have and with both version 27 and 30. I have never experienced this error before now and have been using DFFS forms for quite a while and this just occurred. My lists that have exisitng DFFS on them that I have customized before today are fine, it just seems to be any new list i try to customize. Once I remove DFFS from the app catalog everything in the list comes back and all errors resolve.

Expected double-quoted property name in JSON at position 60496 (line 605 column 13165)

Could this be an enterprise issue or do you have any ideas what may be wrong?

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

This is a know issue that I have raised a request with Microsoft about. It affects all solutions of this type – not only DFFS when you update / install a new version.

From my testing it only affects Google Chrome.

It can be fixed by waiting 10-15 minutes, or by clearing the browser data as described here: https://spjsblog.com/forums/topic/starting-to-see-this-error-message-on-any-dffs-enabled-site/#post-37263

Alexander

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.