I have updated CommentBox for SharePoint with the following changes:
- Tidied up the code and added support for adding attachments to comments. You can add as many attachments as you like, and they will be listed below the comment.
- You can also upload imaged directly from the “insert” menu to have them appear inline in the comment.
- With some restrictions (browser related) you can also paste images from the clipboard directly in the comment textarea.
- These images are stored as a base64 encoded string inline in the comment, so don’t add very large images this way.
- Hover over image attachments to show a preview, click, to open in a dialog.
If you have an existing license code, you can request an updated code for this version at no extra cost.