White Space in DFFS

Forums Classic DFFS White Space in DFFS

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Kristoffer Bertsch
      Participant

Hi,

I have come across a unique instance. Upon using the form we have noticed that a white “block” is present some of the time hiding some of the columns. I personally had tried to replicate it but did not have any success. (Attached screen shots)
      I’m curious to know if this is something that could be with the browser i.e., deleting the cookies or something of that nature. I appreciate any feedback.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

It looks like this is the datepicker window that resides. Which version of SharePoint are you using, and what browser are you using?

Alexander

Kristoffer Bertsch
      Participant

Thanks for responding so fast.
      SP 2010 and IE 9.

Also, I am using v3.335. You know I did notice once when I used a date picker that a differnt box popped up saying “true” in it.

Do you know how I could fix it?

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hit F12 and look at the console for errors. Also check the “Document mode” and the “User agent string”. You may also check to see whether or not you have the site in “Compatibility mode” – if it is on, switch it off and the other way around.

There are other reporting the same issue and it might be due to a timing issue and possibly that the user clicks two times on the calendar icon.

Alexander

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.