Eric Dickerson
      Participant

I have a vLookup that is throwing the following error:
      [vLookup frontent v2.2.121]

Field: vLookup_Caseworklog

Error:
      SyntaxError: Unexpected token K in JSON at position 118

———end error———–

The vLookup is querying a field that has the following string in it: Thomas “Kasey” Geary… I was suspicious that the quotation marks were the issue… so a tested this with a string of Eric’s “Test” Case… and it gave the same error as above, only “Unexpected token E in JSON at position 118… so the error is showing the first letter after the quotation mark.

Is this a bug or can we not query a field that has a quotation mark in it?

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I have confirmed this bug and attempted a fix. Please get the attached file, unzip it, and replace the one in your /SPJS/DFFS/plugins folder.

Let me know how it works out.

Alexander

Eric Dickerson
      Participant

Sorry… that’s a negative on the fix… see attached

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I forgot to remind you to clear the cache to ensure the browser loads the new version of the file – hover over the “Enhanced withe DFFS” link below the form and select “License and version information” and ensure vLookup lists as v2.2.128.

If it does not, you can hit Ctrl + r or Ctrl + Shift + r to clear the cache.

Alexander

Eric Dickerson
      Participant

That corrected it, thank you sir!!

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I’m glad it worked out – I’ll include this fix in the next version of the DFFS-package.

Alexander

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.