Varying checkbox formats

Forums Classic DFFS Varying checkbox formats

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Sanchez
      Participant

Hi Alexander,
      I have multiple choice (checkmarks) fields in a form. The newest release has varying style for the ones I have set as read-only. What can I do to make the checkboxes and label/text from read-only match size/height/color of the non read-only?

Dynamic Forms for SharePoint v4.4.5.40 – December 23, 2021|CSS version: 4.51 / |spjs-utility version: 1.356|Loader version: v1

SteveE
      Participant

You can add this to the Custom CS tab to change the size of the box:

.spjs_boolean_readonly {font-size: 1.6em;}

Similarly you can play around with changing the other elements by adding them to Custom CS and adding the properties.

Sanchez
      Participant

That was my fear, lol. I’ve been playing with it since yesterday but can’t fully figure it out. Thank you.

Sanchez
      Participant

Steve, when I increase the font in the read-only box, it also increases as a bolder frame. I’ve tried everything I can think of. Any suggestions what else I can do to get it closer to the one on the right?

.spjs_boolean_readonly{
      color:#5695a4;
      font-size: 1.8em;
      }

Attachments:
      SteveE
      Participant

You can’t change the border as it’s a character (like a bullet). You could try to replace it with a different white box character that might have a different size box or border, but I’m not sure how he’s doing that in the code. Best bet is to get the boxes to line up in size for now. I thought 1.6 em seemed to line up better, but you’d just have to play with it.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Sorry again for the late reply – this will be fixed in the next release.

Alexander

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.