v0.9.0.15 has been published

Forums Modern DFFS v0.9.0.15 has been published

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I have updated to v0.9.0.15 and fixed a few more bugs.

Get the latest version here: https://spjsworks.com

Please post any comments below.

Alexander

SteveE
      Participant

It looks like many of the issues I mentioned are fixed! Great work!

The custom JS for hiding an option in the dropdown is now working. I’m going to test a few others.

One suggestion is that I like the “do you want to save” when clicking between forms. I suggest adding this same warning to the close button in the top right.

Another suggestion is I like having the option to default to a different tab than tab 1. I didn’t see a way to do this. Also maybe the option to set the active tab color as well as the default color.

I do get some errors in the console but I don’t see them affecting anything. “failed to execute ‘matches’ on ‘element’: ‘.od-Dialog:has(iframe)’ is not a valid selector” is the main one.

I’ll try to test more but so far it seems pretty clean.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Thanks,
      I’ll add the save prompt on the exit button. Setting initial selected tab will also be added – along with a rule action to select a specific tab.

The default color of tabs follows the theme of the site, but I’ll look into it and see if I can add a default color override and a selected tab color.

The error comes because the :has selector is only available in the latest version of Chrome (105) – I mistakenly assumed that to be available in all “modern” browsers – I’ll look at doing this another way.

Alexander

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.