User Manual Alternate Location

Forums Modern DFFS User Manual Alternate Location

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Travis Goodman
      Participant

Hi Alexander, our company has Google Drive blocked, would it be possible to also host it on a secondary service like Microsoft OneDrive? If not, I can get it a different way, just figured I’d ask since I may not be the only other one with this issue.

Thanks!

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I have added a link at the top of the page where you can open it directly in a new tab: https://spjsworks.com/usermanual

Alexander

Travis Goodman
        Participant

Is it still sourced within Google Drive/Docs? If so, I think that’s the root of the issue. I’m still getting the error “Couldn’t Preview File – You may be offline or with limited connectivity. Try downloading instead.”

Download doesn’t work either. If I disconnect from corporate VPN I can get around this.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Don’t you see this link (see attachment)? – it will open the PDF in a new tab. Here is the link in case you don’t see the link in the page.

Alexander

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

OK, I believe your browser has cached the old version of the page – try clearing the cache by (if you use Chrome or the new Edge) hitting Ctrl + Shift + R.

Alexander

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.