Trial Period Expired

Forums Classic DFFS Trial Period Expired

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      DCH
      Participant

Hi there,

I was able to easily setup the new solution with the “Quick Start Guide” section of the installation manual. The setup is a little different than your other solutions, but still very easy to do. I haven’t tested any of the functionality yet.

The first thing I noticed was that the form page, and the backend page that displays the configuration GUI, both say my 14 day trial period has expired but I just set it up this morning.

Its not a big deal, I’ll be buying a license anyway, but just wanted to let you know that was happening.

Thanks!

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Did this happen with a fresh setup in a new list, or did you upgrade from v3.x?

If you upgraded from v3.x you must open the backend configuration and hit save to “start” the trial period.

Alexander

DCH
      Participant

Yes, it was an upgrade from v3.x, and you’re right that saving the configuration removed the message from the form itself, but not on the backend page, which is ok since end-users don’t go there. Thanks!

Alexander Bautz
        Keymaster

This was strange. The “splash screen” should have gone away in the backend. The only indication should be a “You have X days left of your trial” in the top right corner.

If you see the splash screen – can you send med the “blob” exported from the misc tab?

Alexander

DCH
      Participant

Hi, I don’t see a splash screen now, only the count down message in the upper right corner of the config page. So its probably working as designed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.