The "ListFormWebPart" Web Part appears to be causing a problem

Forums Classic DFFS The "ListFormWebPart" Web Part appears to be causing a problem

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ivan Wilson
      Participant

I’m getting the following error on a DFFS form for users that are not site collection admins:

The “ListFormWebPart” Web Part appears to be causing a problem.
      List does not exist.
      The page you selected contains a list that does not exist. It may have been deleted by another user.

These users can still access the New form, but not the edit or display form. This makes me suspect that the issue has to do with vLookup. I’m also having problems trying to delete the vLookup configuration from the UI.

Looking at the dev console, I can see that the error is getting thrown within init.js

init.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘webPermMasks’ of undefined
      at UserHasPermissionHigh (init.js:1)
      at PrepareForModernOnePageNavigation (init.js:1)
      at ProcessDefaultOnLoad (init.js:1)
      at NotifyEventAndExecuteWaitingJobs (init.js:1)
      at NotifyScriptLoadedAndExecuteWaitingJobs (init.js:1)
      at $_global_core (core.js:1)
      at core.js:1

If I grant the test user site collection admins, the breakpoint I set in the failing function is not triggered and the form loads correctly. I have tried granting full control at various levels in the site collection, but haven’t been able to solve the problem that way. My network trace is returning status code 200 for all request

This is happening in Office 365, with version

This is only happening in one specific list that I’m aware of. I’m running v4.4.3.42 of DFFS with 2.2.121 of vLookup.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      A screenshot of the error would help me see where it is coming from – could you upload one here, or email it to me so I can see the page with the error?

My first guess is that there is some issues with permissions in this list. Have the EditForm and DispForm been modified in any way in SharePoint designer?

Can you check to see if the list inherits permissions from the site, and look in list settings > advanced settings to see if “Item-level Permissions” have been set.

Alexander

Ivan Wilson
      Participant

Fixed. It wasn’t any issue with DFFS. It was an issue with permissions to a list that has a lookup to the list that had this issue. The lookup column had enforce relationship behavior – cascading deletes configured.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.