Strange security validation issue

Forums Modern DFFS Strange security validation issue

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      William Summers
      Participant

Greetings. This happens immediately upon opening the form. If I refresh it goes away. I am not sure if it is localized. This is only happening on a cascading field. I am attaching a pic

Attachments:
      Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Does it happen every time, or was it just this one time and it went away after the refresh?

Alexander

William Summers
      Participant

It happens about every other time, without constant consistacny. sometimes immediately on load. I have tested multiple browsers with the same issue.

If it helps, there are many times i also go into the DFFS config, make a quick change and try to save and it tells me that the form has timed out and to refresh.

Finally, i also get the error, when trying to set a field value using the user profile values, it says “The user profile is not ready”. This rule is set on form load. Some context for this is that I am trying to pull manager name from the user profile on load. When it works, i get something like “i0#|membership|me@here.com”

so i am populating a text field on load and then wanting to run a function to remove the extra characters and then set a people field with the resulting email.

In the rules, it would be super cool if there was a “wait for the previous rule to finish” type selection as it seems sometimes they run so fast that they trip over each other.

I will send a screen shot when it happens and attaching the user profile error.

Attachments:
        Alexander Bautz
        Keymaster

Thanks, I’ll look into these issues and see what I can do in the next version.

Alexander

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I have published a new version that should fix these issues. Regarding your request for a “wait for the previous rule to finish” functionality: this is already in place, but as you can read in the change log I have clarified the functionality by changing the name of this rule trigger.

Let me know how the new version work for you.

https://spjsworks.com/changelog

Alexander

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.