Starter Guide

Forums Modern CEWP Starter Guide

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Rick Nichols
      Participant

Hi Alex, long time user of DFFS. I have just started a SharePoint Online (Office 365) subscription and was looking to use DFFS, do you have any step by step guides to getting DFFS setup?

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Rick Nichols.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Rick Nichols.
      SteveE
      Participant

Hey Rick – there isn’t a guide, but I’ve successfully used dffs on SharePoint Online for the past year and half. Start with installing the Modern CEWP in the top links. You may have to enable custom scripting in the admin center. I think he has that information on here also, but if you search online you’ll find it (I didn’t use powershell). Then I just set up the installer like you normally do. You may have to turn on web part pages in settings if you don’t see it. You can use the modern experience on the lists if you want, but most of the time I use classic so I can customize the view to my liking.

I know Alexander is working on something more specific for modern SharePoint, but I’ve been able to use it mostly as it worked before.

Rick Nichols
        Participant

Thanks Steve, Have used DFFS for many years now and love it, found a friend who has set it up using SharePoint online, so hopefully will be in action soon

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.