spjs.utility.queryItems not working with Multiple People picker fields

Forums SPJS-Utility spjs.utility.queryItems not working with Multiple People picker fields

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Martin Čuchran
      Participant

Hi Alexander,

we are facing problem when utility spjs.utility.queryItems stoped working when viewFields contains MultiPeoplePicker fields.

All queries were working fine, but after these last days(21.1 – 22.1.2021) we are facing this problem on several tenants. Instead of query data we receive message “Value does not fall within the expected range.”. When i remove MultiplePeoplePickerField from viewFields query is OK.

Is is possible to check if spjs.utility.queryItems is working correctly with MultiPeoplePicker fields ? I have checked my queries with CAML designer where all is working.

spjs-utility version: 1.348
      Example of query:

Fields with DF_ prefix are multipeoplepicker.

var res = spjs.utility.queryItems({
                  "listName":"0F0091F4-1D81-49C1-B944-EFC8F5C8BFAD",
                  "query":"<Where><And><Eq><FieldRef Name='SpolecnostMJ' /><Value Type='Text'>YYYYYY</Value></Eq><Eq><FieldRef Name='Title' /><Value Type='Text'>XXXXXX</Value></Eq></And></Where>",
                  "viewFields": ["ID","SpolecnostMJ","Title","DF_MATERIAL","DF_OSTATNI","DF_BUDOVY","DF_MARKETING","DF_CCS","DF_POJISTENI","DF_LEASING","DF_CERTIFIKACE","DF_SKOLENI","DF_LEKAR"] 

});
      Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I have just noticed this myself and have a ticket in with Microsoft that has just been escalated to the product engineering team. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Could you please hit F12 > Network and click the red lists.asmx line – select the Header tab – expand Response header and tell me what version you have in the microsoftsharepointteamservices property.

Alexander

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Which country are your customers located in? – it might help Microsoft to know.

Alexander

Martin Čuchran
      Participant

Hi,

both tenants are in Europe. Customer is located in Czech Republic.

Data from request headers:

1. Customer
      microsoftsharepointteamservices: 16.0.0.20906

2. Customer
      microsoftsharepointteamservices: 16.0.0.20906

M.C

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Thanks – same version that I have experienced the error with.

I’ll write a blog-post about it and report back as soon as I have heard back from Microsoft.

Alexander

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.