SPJS CHART V6 B2 : CUSTOM CAML & FILTER – ASCENDING FEATURE

Forums SPJS Charts for SharePoint SPJS CHART V6 B2 : CUSTOM CAML & FILTER – ASCENDING FEATURE

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Jhap
      Participant

Hi Sir Alexander

My target is to sort DESCENDING the chart filter. When ASCENDING is set to TRUE the drop list is sorted DESCENDING, but after clicking “ALL” and back to other option, the sorting goes to ASCENDING.

When ASCENDING is set to FALSE, the sorting remaing ASCENDING. Selecting any option back and forth still remain ASCENDING.

Thanks.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Thanks for the feedback. I see I have mixed up the asc / desc and – I’ll address it in the next version.

I have decided to clean up a bit more of the old code related to “Custom CAML” so that using filters doesn’t require the use of Custom CAML, but can also be used when reading from a list view.

This means I need to do at least one more BETA version later this week.

I’ll get back with more info when it is ready.

Alexander

Jhap
      Participant

Hi Sir Alexander

:: SPJS CHART V6 B3 : CUSTOM CAML & FILTER

My setting is the same (SPJS Chart V6B2) as before and I have applied SPJS Chart V6B3 and the filter doesnt show any results with selecting any other option excet selecting ALL.

This happens in DYNAMIC and STATIC filter. I deleted the chart setting and do a fresh configuration, but the same.

Please see the attached images.

Thank you.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Thanks for documenting – I have recreated this issue and will fix it in the upcoming release.

Best regards,
      Alexander

Jhap
      Participant

Hi Sir Alexander,

Thank you so much for all this greate work! ^_^

The sorting option is working perfectly now.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.