SPJS Chart v6 .0.1 BETA : Custom CAML and filter

Forums SPJS Charts for SharePoint SPJS Chart v6 .0.1 BETA : Custom CAML and filter

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Jhap
      Participant

Hi Sir Alexander

I have tested the SPJS Chart v6 .0.1 BETA it very nice because the filter is more automated. But I noticed the issue which I mentioned in the screenshot.

SCENARIO:
      1. I created a filter by selecting the MONTH column in the drop list of Filter field:
      2. I key the Filter type: to dropdown (dynamic values)

The result is sorted ASCENDING and on the top is pre selected UNDEFINED.

THank you.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      I’m glad you like the new filter functionality. I guess you are only missing a translation for the “All” filter options. If you have used your own translation for the labels, you need to update it to include all the labels as you see then in the file “spjs-charts-i18n.js”.

Let me know if this is not the issue.

Alexander

Jhap
      Participant

Hi Sir Alexander

I have updated the “spjs-charts-i18n.js” and is it OK now. Thank you so much.

Is it possible to omet the All? I also wanted to sort descending and automatically select the last option?

Thanks again ^_^

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I’ll add the sort order and selected value option in the next BETA – hopefully tomorrow, but the “All” option must still be there to be able to reset the filter when drilling down. I might look into this later on.

Alexander

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.