• Author
      Jhap
      Participant

HI Sir,

I have noticed that if the column chart has the option

isStacked : percent

and the

Treat zero values as null

is ticked, if I point to the bar of the chart it shows the null for the values that is zero.

Please see the attached image.

THank you.

Attachments:
      Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Are the “zero” values in the first column – and do you mean they are empty? – the “Treat zero values as null” only works for Number columns where the value is actually the number “0”.

You find an option “Remove items with no value in the first column” in the “Sort, filter and substitute” tab – could this help you here?

Alexander

Jhap
      Participant

Hi Sir Alexander,

My column is calculated column in number format and it will display 0 value when empty.

The “Remove items with no value in the first column” doesn’t help.

Thank you.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Sorry for the delay – I have not been able to look into this yet. Could you possibly attach a sample of your data set and a screenshot of the configuration for the chart so I’m 100% sure I can replicate it exactly as you have it set up?

Best regards,
      Alexander

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I have now done some testing and it seems there is a bug in the Google Chart API when using “isStacked:percent” as the null values applied by the “Treat zero values as null” setting will be displayed as text and not a proper “null object”. Using “isStacked:true” works as expected.

It’s not much I can do other than hope Google will fix this in a future revision.

Alexander

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.