SPJS Autocomplete (SPJS-ac) – plugin status with Modern DFFS?

Forums Modern DFFS SPJS Autocomplete (SPJS-ac) – plugin status with Modern DFFS?

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      E J
      Participant

While trying to carry over some autocompletes from our Classic DFFS (SP2013) form, it doesn’t look like the plugins like SPJS-ac are being included.

When (Modern DFFS) CustomJS has an autocomplete like:

spjs.ac.textField({blahblah});

Chrome’s debug console is returning:

Uncaught ReferenceError: spjs is not defined

In the “extra scripts to include” on the CustomJS tab, I’ve added SPJS-ac.js and some others. While the “spjs is not defined” error is gone, it still seems to be returning errors that appear tied to those SP1013 plugin files:

Uncaught ReferenceError: GetUrlKeyValue is not defined

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'textField')

With Modern DFFS, how should we do autocompletes?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by E J.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by E J. Reason: updated code
      Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Plugins and scripts / custom js from the Classic DFFS cannot be used in the Modern DFFS as all code is rewritten using a different method.

I’ll add support for converting a textfield to an autocomplete in a similar way as in the Classic DFFS – most likely over the weekend.

Alexander

E J
      Participant

Awesome – that’s exciting to hear. We’ll keep a look-out to see how that works!

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I have added support for autocomplete on single and multiline text fields in the new version 1.0.11.0 – let me know how it works out.

Alexander

Michal Riha
      Participant

Hi Alexander
      can Autocomplete in ModernDFFS be expected to include these features like in oldDFFS?
      – setFields
      – multiselect
      – searchFields
      Is it generally possible? Are you planning to do it? Time estimate? 🙂
      Many thamks Michal

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Multiselect is already supported if you use a multiline plain text field.

The other two is currently not supported, but I’ll see what I can do about adding it. I’ll take a look during the weekend, but cannot promise any specific delivery date.

Alexander

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.