SBS Formatting

Forums General discussion SBS Formatting

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Kim
      Participant

Hi Alexander,
      I was hoping you might help with how I would format the side by side settings. In the attached screen print I want to get the first heading on the same line as the other column headings. I also want to get the * for required fields to not push the field out of alignment without changing it elsewhere in the form. Please let me know if you need any other details. I appreciate any assistance you can provide!

Attachments:
      Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

This side-by-side is unfortunately a bit tricky to get right. I suggest adding the headers in a separate HTML section above the first side-by-side section and adjust the width of each column to match the width of the side-by-side columns. Here is an example you can put in this HTML section:

<div style="display:flex;font-size:1.2em;color:blue;"><div style="width:130px">First heading</div><div style="width:180px">Seconde heading</div><div style="width:130px">Third heading</div></div>

To fix the required star when using a hidden column header you must add this to your Custom CSS:

.dffs-formvalidationWrap{
          position:absolute;
          margin-left:-5px;
      }

Let me know how this works out.

Alexander

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.