Rich text editor

Forums Modern DFFS Rich text editor

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Tanya Edgar
      Participant

When using the tiny mce editor with DFFS, the drop-downs don’t work, and there doesn’t appear to be a way to spellcheck. Is this a known problem, or have I don’t something wrong in the configuration.

• This topic was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Tanya Edgar.
      Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

This is a know issue – I’m working on publishing an update right now that includes a fix for this issue. I hope to get it out later today.

Alexander

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I have published a new version (or two actually because of the spell-check problem) – try out v1.0.24.0 and let me know if it fixed the problem.

Alexander

Tanya Edgar
      Participant

Hi,
      I installed version 1.0.24 this morning. I can confirm that the dropdowns all responded correctly. I didn’t get any prompts for deliberately misspelled words though.

The other thing that happened about 4ish hours after installing the new version, the list we use most often with this modern DFFS would no longer save changes to people fields, and lookup fields. I’m not sure if that issue is connected to the new release. I’m going to revert to v22 now and see if my save issue goes away!

Tanya Edgar
      Participant

I can confirm that reverting to v22 resolved the problem.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Thanks for the feedback – I have found the people picker bug and will publish a new version shortly.

Alexander

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

The new version has been released: https://spjsworks.com/changelog

Alexander

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.