Required/visible fields on EditForm not loading correctly "on load"

Forums Classic DFFS Required/visible fields on EditForm not loading correctly "on load"

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      chgrnet
      Participant

I have the latest version of DFFS on a SP2013. I was using the previous version on a 2010 site and re-used the configurations when moving the files to the 2013 site using ShareGate.

When I select an option from a drop-down in NewForm, all fields show/require as expected, no issues.

When I go to the same record in EditForm all the fields indicated in the rules are randomly not showing/requiring on load. Once I reselect the drop-down selection, they load correctly. I did not see this issue in 2010/Feb. DFFS version.

Basically the on load is not working for some of my rules based on a selection in a drop-down field. I do have the selection chosen to validate on form load and field change, but the form load part is not behaving correctly in EditForm.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      I have tested and cannot reproduce this behavior. Could you try bringing up the developer tools by hitting F12 > Console and see if you can see any errors there?

Also, activate debug mode on this rule and look at the debug output.

Let me know what you find.

Alexander

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.