Read Only on Multiple Tabs cancelling out

Forums Classic DFFS Read Only on Multiple Tabs cancelling out

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Lana
      Participant

Hi Alexander,
      I am having an issue with read only since I upgraded to version 4.4.4.17 CSS Version 4.48/4.48 and spjs utility 1.342.
      My Edit form has 9 Tabs. I repeat the use of the same 3 fields on 2 of the tabs and want them Read Only on both. Read Only on just one tab works fine, but when I use Selected Tab index/Tab Unique ID and make these fields Read only on the 2nd tab, its cancelled out and the fields are no longer read only on either tab. This worked fine before the Upgrade.
      Any Help would be appreciated!
      Thanks!
      Lana

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

This is most likely related to the “Reversing” of the actions when a rule is evaluated to “false”. On the rules controlling the readonly fields, check the “No reversing of this rule” and I think you should be OK.

Alexander

Lana
      Participant

Well, went through and checked that for just one tab, no change, checked it for just the other tab, no change, checked it for both tabs no change.
      So, since they recently migrated my site, and I recently upgraded to your new very cool tool, I went through and deleted and recreated the rules for both tabs.
      I now have them both up and working with the No Reversing checked on both and it is working well.
      Thanks you for your help and support.
      Appreciate it very much.
      Lana

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I’m not sure what could cause this behavior, but I’m glad you were able to figure it out.

Alexander

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.