Read Only Fields are working diferent

Forums Classic DFFS Read Only Fields are working diferent

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Lara Salvador
      Participant

Hello Alex,first of all thanks for your help.

Starting today I’m having the following issue , when I use the Read Only option from the rules on any Choice field , I get the normal behaviour but below the field I’m getting the same field as an editable dropdown.
      Also when I call the creation for a new vlookup record ,on which I’m passing more fields to pre populate, the rules in the vlookup record are not working at all.
      This could be due to a change in my Sharepoint Site?Or an update?
      Thanks a lot

Attachments:
      Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Regarding the readonly field: Do you use any custom js or custom css that could interfere? – the readonly field dropdown is just hidden in the form, so any custom code could make it visible.

Regarding the vLookup child form rules: When prefilling a child NewForm, the values are populated using an asynchronous function so “on-load” rules will not see the value because it has not yet been set. Look at this section in the user manual for more details: https://spjsblog.com/vlookup-for-sharepoint/vlookup-user-manual/#Events

Alexander

Lara Salvador
      Participant

Hi Alex thanks for your help, I’m not using any additional JS or CSS files in my JS and CSS folders.
      The only diferrence I made is that I copied the next set of files into their respective folder
      /DFFS/js/DFFS_frontend.min.js v4.4.5.20
      /DFFS/js/DFFS_backend.min.js v4.4.5.20
      /DFFS/plugins/SPJS-casc.js v3.7.46
      /DFFS/plugins/SPJS-vLookup_frontend.js v2.2.161
      /DFFS/plugins/SPJS-vLookup_backend.js v2.2.161

But I don’t update the rest of the files in the update package , I should update it all the files?
      Thanks

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

When updating from the the previous published version it should be enough to replace the files like you have done.

I’m not sure what could cause this issue with the readonly field so if you can email me screenshots of your config for this form so I can try to recreate it it would be great – send it to the address you get the forum notifications from.

Please include information about the field – is it maybe a prefilled field from a parent form using vLookup?

PS: I still get an error message from your company email server telling your email is invalid every time I reply to one of your messages.

Alexander

Lara Salvador
      Participant

Thanks I just corrected the Issue of the e-mail.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.