Question about modern DFFS and Lookup column functionality

Home Forums Modern DFFS Question about modern DFFS and Lookup column functionality

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Travis Goodman
      Participant

I have modern DFFS installed in my site collection app catalog, but I don’t use it on all of my lists. I’ve noticed that on lists where I have a lookup column, if I click on the hyperlinked value in the lookup column it will try to open it in modal with modern DFFS, but if I don’t have a form created for that parent list in modern DFFS I get a “No configuration found” error.

Is this expected behavior that modern DFFS will always try to open the modal window of a lookup column even if modern DFFS isn’t used in that list? Any way around it?

Travis Goodman
        Participant

Also, I notice that if there is a special character in the single line of text field that is used for the lookup column, modern dffs will not try to pull up the modal at all. Like I won’t even get the “No configuration found” error.

Example, I have an ampersand & in one of my single line of text fields in my parent list. In my child list I have that value set in the lookup column. If I then click on the hyperlinked lookup value, nothing happens.

Travis Goodman
          Participant

This is on modern dffs 1.0.62.0 version – it’s been like this always though, not a new bug or anything.

Alexander Bautz
            Keymaster

Thanks for the detailed descriptions – I’ll get this fixed in the next version.

Alexander

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.