I posted about problems viewing forms quite some time ago in Chrome (and now Edge), the form times out before it displays the form with the error “this took forever”
I have now found what maybe the cause and would like some guidance to understand the issue.
I have attached a screen grab of the Issue in the Dev console (F12)
I’m not familiar with commons.js referred to in the screenshot – if this is a third party script you are loading in your form you must try to remove it first to ensure it is the source of the error. If it is (and you need it) you must try to debug it to find out what is causing the error.
Ah! OK, I think I’ve got one step closer to the issue, apparently commons.js is used by an extension that my company have implemented called “walk me” this cannot be disabled and I’ve no idea what it’s for so I will contact our IT dept.