On Save Actions Not Working

Forums Classic DFFS On Save Actions Not Working

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Travis Goodman
      Participant

Is there a known issue in the current stable release with On-Save actions not working if you have more than one?

I have a general On-Save action, and then a second On-Save action that should only run if another rule = True.

As a result my general On-Save action doesn’t run the functions I have it set out to do. Specifically, send an email.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Sorry for the late reply. I have tested it now (with the current “work in progress” version that is not published yet) and can have a trigger setup like the one you describe. I have changed something on the rule handling, but I cannot tell for sure if I have actually fixes anything related to this issue.

It has been quite a few delays in the new version, but I’m planning a public BETA over the weekend.

Related to your issue with the emails – I don’t think you need the second “The form in saved” trigger as the email will only be sent on “Save” so just add the email template name in you primary field and it will be sent on form save.

Alexander

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.