Newform occasionally timing out

Forums Classic DFFS Newform occasionally timing out

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Andra Mitchell
      Participant

My newform occasionally times out. It doesn’t happen all the time but for every 14 attempts only one fails to open. I have a custom .js file which I replaced all the $ with jQuery since that’s the error received when the form times out.

I get this message in Chrome and I get this message in IE (see attachments).

Thank you

Andra Mitchell
      Participant

My newform occasionally times out. It doesn’t happen all the time but for every 14 attempts only one fails to open. I have a custom .js file which I replaced all the $ with jQuery since that’s the error received when the form times out.

Thank you

Andra Mitchell
      Participant

Sending an update: My newform occasionally times out. It doesn’t happen all the time but for every 14 attempts only one fails to open. I have a custom .js file which I replaced all the $ with jQuery since that’s the error received when the form times out.

Thank you

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      It seems your attachment is to large – can you email it to me (on the address this notification comes from)?

Alexander

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.