New Form – Email

Forums General discussion New Form – Email

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Brandon W Green
      Participant

Morning, Alex

Quick question about odd behaviour that I had never experienced before this month. A new list has been set up with a ‘confirmation’ Email going out to users upon save action. Email fires off just fine but the list is now experiencing duplication of every item added.

Did a browse of the forums and internet without much luck of a fix. Any thoughts? It is baseline use of the DFFS functionality – no customization beyond the Email.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Can you please some me some screenshots of your config for this form – and include the version number of DFFS and which SharePoint version you are running it on.

Alexander

Brandon W Green
      Participant

Sharepoint 2013
      DFFS v4.4.3.38
      CSS v4.42/4.42
      spjs v1.319

Rule on save – Send confirmation – Confirmation config screen attached. Disabled, no duplication. Enabled, email sends however list item is immediately duplicated. No additional DFFS configuration, no CSS, no other customization.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

The setup looks OK, but when I check the change log I see that I have actually fixed a bug back in April 2018 that can cause duplicates if you double click the save button: https://spjsblog.com/dffs/dffs-change-log/#DFFS_v44342

Your version is from February 2018 so it would be great if you could update to the latest version to see if it fixes the problem.

Alexander

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.