New DFFS setup, version 1.0.22 – Clocks on item view

Forums Modern DFFS New DFFS setup, version 1.0.22 – Clocks on item view

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Jorah Lavin
      Participant

Hi, Alexander. I have a coworker who just built his first DFFS form. Three tabs, but only one rule, which is used to hide a tab from one group of users. The ‘New’ form works fine, but when he tries to open an existing item from the list, we get the DFFS loading screen, but it never resolves and the ‘exit’ X in the top right doesn’t close the screen, he has to back out of it by hitting the back arrow.

As possibly relevant piece of information: During debugging, we tried cloning the list and pasting in the exported JSON from the first list’s DFFS, and we get an odd error, complaining about the Title field. “The JSON String is Not Properly Formatted. TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘Title’).”

We’re attaching the JSON export from the form in hopes that it will help.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Do you see any errors in the developer console when you try to open the form? (hit F12 to bring up the developer tools and select Console).

The attachment might have been to large – you can email it to me.

Alexander

Michael Sabby
      Participant

I am Jorah’s coworker. I do see a 404 error in the Developer Console. After leaving the console I also am presented a 404 error on the screen. I think it imperceptibly flashes briefly on the screen and then gets stuck behind the gear turning visual of DFFS opening and since it is not closed does not allow me to X out of the form opening. Only after closing the Developer Console is the error visible. I attached screen captures of both error messages. I also attached the JSON export of my form.

Michael Sabby
      Participant

I received an error message for the JSON attachment so will need to send via email.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Please upgrade to the latest version (published a few hours ago) – I think it will resolve this issue – see change log here: https://spjsworks.com/changelog

Alexander

Michael Sabby
      Participant

Thank you Alexander! It appears that the updated Version 26 addressed the problem as you thought it did.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.