Migrated from 2013 to 2019

Forums Classic DFFS Migrated from 2013 to 2019

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Claude Cassidy
      Participant

Hi All.

Not sure if any one has experienced the following before but here it goes. We have begun to migrate from SharePoint 2013 to 2016 and then to 2019. But I noticed in SharePoint 2019 every form I have done looks incorrect. I have attached a screenshot.

I have checked and I am not getting any warnings in the developer console of the browser. I have tried clearing cache and re-downloading the latest version of DFFS but to no avail. I have also tried other versions and still getting the same issue.

You help would be greatly appreciated

Attachments:
      Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

It looks like the file /SPJS/DFFS/css/DFFS_backend.css is not loaded.

I think this is related to a bug in SharePoint 2019 – read more here: https://blog.stefan-gossner.com/2018/11/30/common-issue-sp2019-items-in-document-libraries-are-downloaded-with-mime-type-application-octet-stream-rather-than-the-accurate-one/

Alexander

Claude Cassidy
        Participant

Hi Alexander.

Thanks a million for the speedy response. I will take a look at the July 2019 CU for SharePoint Server update and run a test after I have done the update sir.

Thanks again

Claude Cassidy
      Participant

Just an update,

The below seemed to have worked as per the article you sent through:

import-module servermanager
      install-windowsfeature web-metabase

Although we will be running the CU updates soon anyways, really appreciate the fast response and the help as always Alexander.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.