Link to DFFS Backend Missing on New Site Install

Forums General discussion Link to DFFS Backend Missing on New Site Install

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Notrega
      Participant

We are using DFFS, with great success, on several sites, but yesterday we stood up a new site, installed the latest version of DFFS and everything looks great, but there is no link to the DFFS backend at the bottom of any form. We even stood up another site and used a version released in Feb that we are using on other sites and get the same issue. Attached is a screenshot of the console errors we found.

This site is to help track the COVID-19 pandemic and I REALLY HATE using InfoPath.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      The attachment did not have any errors related to DFFS and I deleted it because it showed the link to your site.

Are you sure you have installed DFFS in this form? – go to your DFFS installer (I recommend using v2) and ensure it is installed. If you have hidden the Enhanced with DFFS link in the Misc tab you must use the link in the DFFS installer to go to the backend – you find the link to the right of the “Uninstall DFFS” button.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Alexander

Notrega
      Participant

Here is the screenshot of the installer – Clicking the Direct to Backend just opens the form

Attachments:
      Notrega
      Participant

Nevermind – I think I have it… Had to turn off InfoPath

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I’m glad you figured it out.

Alexander

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.