License Please wait…

Forums SPJS Charts for SharePoint License Please wait…

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Greg Yamane
      Participant

I purchased a license for SPJS Charts and am trying to license it for a Site Collection. When I click on “Click this button to generate the challenge code,” I get a message to “Please wait…” Unfortunately, the challenge code never appears, stuck on the Please wait message. Running Beta4.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Sorry for the delay. Can you bring up the developer console (hit F12 > Console) and see if you get any errors there?

Alexander

Greg Yamane
      Participant

In my Mac Safari console, when I click to generate a code, this error appears in the console:

Sys.ArgumentNullException: Sys.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
      Parameter name: serverRelativeUrl

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      I don’t have access to a Mac for testing – could you possibly test in another browser or another computer to see if this is a safari issue?

Which version of SharePoint are you using?

Alexander

Greg Yamane
      Participant

I got to a Windows machine and here’s the console in the attached image. This is for SharePoint 2010.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      I’m sorry for the delay. I have a few questions:

Are you able to test it in another browser?
      Is the page where you have put the chart inheriting form a proper master page?
      Are you sure the site is selected properly in the chart configuration?

Could you possibly add a screenshot of the chart configuration? – if you don’t want to post them here, please email it to me.

Alexander

Greg Yamane
      Participant

Alexander, I’ve tried both Mac Safari and IE in Windows and both browsers show the same issue showing the message of Please Wait when trying to license the software.

I’ll have to check about inheriting from a proper master page. I created a root-level document library for web part pages and have my pages with charts there.

Chart configuration? Charts do work on the pages I have them but they display the banner “SPJS Charts for SharePoint: Unlicensed version – go to SPJSBlog.com to buy a license or request a trial” on the bottom. To test, I created a brand new page with one CEWP pointing to SPJSChartsMaster_CEWP.html then I tried to license this but was unsuccessful.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      I have found the bug in the script and will fix it tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
      Alexander

Greg Yamane
      Participant

No problem! With great support like this, one day wait is nothing. 🙂

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      I posted a new BETA (only the file spjs-charts.min.js) here

I was not able to fix a few other reported issues in this rev, but will try to get them sorted during the weekend.

Please let me know if this revision fixes your problem with generating the challenge code.

Best regards,
      Alexander

Greg Yamane
      Participant

The new beta works! The challenge code generated without a glitch. Emailing you the information now. Thanks for the fix!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.