Header Attached to Read Only Field

Forums Dynamic Forms for SharePoint Header Attached to Read Only Field

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #8410
      Ian Patrick
      Participant

      Hi Alex,

      I have a field that I have set as Read Only in a rule. I have a Header in the Tabs Tab that is attached to that field using the Header ID. When I use the form it displays the field as Read Only fine but the Header does not show. If I stop the Read Only rule the field and the Header work fine.
      I’m running: DFFS Backend v4.350 BETA 2|CSS version: 4.05 / 4.05|spjs-utility version:1.25

      Any help appreciated.
      Thanks

      Ian

    • #8419
      Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

      Hi,
      I did a quick test and could not recreate this issue. Can I see some screenshots of your tab setup?

      Alexander

    • #8438
      Ian Patrick
      Participant

      Thanks Alexander for taking a look at this. I’ve attached a screen shot of the tab setup. Some further information; After some experimenting I think it’s not to do with the fact it was a read only field but that it is a People field that I’ve attached the header to. IS a header on a people field permitted?

      Attachments:
    • #8463
      Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

      Hi,
      I did some more testing, and it seems there is an issue with using a header in a side-by-side section when you don’t have a heading in the first field in the side-by-side section.

      I’ll look into it.

      Please note that in general, you should move the hading above the field you plan to use the header in to ensure it is ready when you try to move it to the side-by-side field.

      Alexander

    • #10227
      esteuardo
      Participant

      I actually had an issue where every time I would move from one tab to another the headers would change to undefined as seen below:
      //Before

      <TR class=sbs_InnerTR_header id=sbs_InnerTR_header_4>
      <TD class=tabH1 id=heading_tlpr_sbs>
      <DIV>
      Priority
      </DIV>
      </TD>
      <TD class=tabH1 id=heading_tlrt0_sbs>
      <DIV>
      Request Type
      </DIV>
      </TD>
      </TR>

      //After

      <TR class=sbs_InnerTR_header id=sbs_InnerTR_header_4>
      <TD class=tabH1 id=heading_tlpr_sbs>
      <DIV>
      Priority
      </DIV>
      </TD>
      <TD id=heading_tlrt0_sbs>undefined
      </TD>

      I set up the fields with the header first and that resolved the issue.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.