Has anyone tried SPJS with SP 2019?

Forums General discussion Has anyone tried SPJS with SP 2019?

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Michael V. Green
      Participant

I have to upgrade my servers to SP 2019 and was wondering if anyone knows if there are any issues or if it works at all. My Site Collection heavily use SPJS and im expecting a disaster.

Thanks
      Mike

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

SP 2019 is basically the same version that is running on SharePoint online so it should work without any problems as long as you don’t use a really old DFFS version.

Alexander

lzuhuo
      Participant

I Installed SPJS on SP2019 recently. but I checked css files of backend and frontend was not loaded correctly.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

It might help to clear the browser cache. How did you install it? – I recommend using the v2 installer. If you already have it installed with v2, please hit F12 to open the dev tools and then select “Network”, reload the page and filter on “dffs_frontend.css” – what is the status on this file?

Alexander

lzuhuo
      Participant

I used v2 installer.

Attachments:
      Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Looks right. The file might have been corrupted somehow – try uploading it again and clear the cache again.

Alexander

lzuhuo
      Participant

Same result

lzuhuo
      Participant

Same result with latest version and DFFS_2017-07-10 version

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

This was strange.

Try clicking the file name in the Network tab and screenshot what you see in the “Response” tab (just the first page) so I can see that the content looks OK.

Is there any chance I could log in an have a look? – if so, please email me the login details.

Alexander

lzuhuo
      Participant

I inserted on head manually the css content on style tag and did works fine.
      I think that it’s a problem asynchronism.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I’m not sure I follow – where did you insert the CSS?

If you look at the file /SPJS/DFFS/loader/DFFS_Loader_v2.html you see the CSS file loaded in line 7 – can you confirm this?

Alexander

lzuhuo
      Participant

I confirm. Line 7
      I insert manually on head, inspect html page with F12. Not in a html file.
      This server is local. You can access by TV or Any Desk.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I’m located in Norway and it’s now 11:45 PM so I don’t have time to look at it now, but I can take a look at it tomorrow if you are able to send me login details for either one of the remote desktop solutions. Email me at alexander@spjsblob.com or alexander.bautz@gmail.com

Alexander

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.