Form Loading problems in Modern DFFS

Forums Modern DFFS Form Loading problems in Modern DFFS

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Martin Čuchran
      Participant

Hi Alexander,

I have found out, that Modern DFFS sometime failed to load form (nothing happend after click) after clicking on default view/edit buttons in modern Sharepoint List View. I am not able to replicated issue, but when issue occurred I have been able to save console output with error message. It looks like problem in dffs-command-set.js in function getPageContextFromLegacy. Looks like window._spPageContextInfo is not available at that time.

Could you please check my log and confirm or deny my findings? Is there some solution/workaround for this problem.

Currently we are using Modern DFFS version 1.0.45.0. , locale cz-CS.

LOG:

dffs-command-set_518d16d3a4af8c21195d.js:2 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘charAt’)
      at t.getPageContextFromLegacy (dffs-command-set_518d16d3a4af8c21195d.js:2:2384449)
      at t.getCurrentListContextOnClick (dffs-command-set_518d16d3a4af8c21195d.js:2:2379084)
      at d (dffs-command-set_518d16d3a4af8c21195d.js:2:2386247)
      at dffs-command-set_518d16d3a4af8c21195d.js:2:2389231
      t.getPageContextFromLegacy @ dffs-command-set_518d16d3a4af8c21195d.js:2
      t.getCurrentListContextOnClick @ dffs-command-set_518d16d3a4af8c21195d.js:2
      d @ dffs-command-set_518d16d3a4af8c21195d.js:2

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I haven’t seen this error myself. It refers to the built in object _spPageContextInfo and it tries to read the pageListId from that object.

If you are able to recreate the issue it would help me to troubleshoot if you could bring up the developer tools and type this in the console and send me the output (expand the object) by clicking the triangle to the left of the output:

_spPageContextInfo

Alexander

Martin Čuchran
      Participant

Hi Alexander,

we will try capture data object when issue occurs again.

Thanks

Martin Čuchran
      Participant

Hi Alexander,

i was able to capture _spPageContextInfo during the error, but it looks weird.
      Is it helpful ?

Thanks
      Martin

Attachments:
      Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Thanks, I think this helped. I’ll include a fix in the next release.

Best regards,
      Alexander

Martin Čuchran
      Participant

Hi Alexander,

can you tell me ETA of next release? Our customers are waiting for it and are little bit nervous.

Thanks
      Martin

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I’m planning to release a new version during or over the upcoming weekend.

Alexander

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I have released the new version – check it out and let me know if you still have problems.

Alexander

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.