Forums Classic DFFS Error: [DFFS E-MAIL] Missing email template for "A,B"

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Jon Mortimer
      Participant

I am receiving this error:

[DFFS E-MAIL]
      Missing email template for “OpenTicketSupport,OpenTicketRequestor”

In my OnSave Rule, I have added ‘OpenTicketSupport,OpenTicketRequestor’ to the Send or stop these E-Mails. It clearly states Separate multiple template ID’s with comma.

Both OpenTicketSupport and OpenTicketRequestor are their own template and each is configured very similar. One is meant to go to a mailbox for support and the other to the person who requested the ticket. If I remove one or the other, the process works (but only sends 1 email). Has anyone else experienced this issue? How do I get DFFS to send both emails?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Yes, you can add multiple email templates separated with comma so this is strange.

Which version of DFFS are you using?

Can you add a a screenshot of the rule with the “Send or stop these E-Mails”?

Alexander

Jon Mortimer
      Participant

I agree but for whatever reason I cannot add more than one. If there is only one, it works fine (but only 1 email). I am currently running DFFS v4.4.3.37.

DFFS_1.png shows how the rule is configured
      DFFS_2.png shows how the templates exist (I didn’t do a full screen on those)
      DFFS_3.png shows the error I am receiving

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

The text in the “Send or stop these E-Mails” are split on comma – is there any chance the comma isn’t the right character code? – try retyping the comma, or copying the txt from this textarea out in the console (hit f12 > console) and type in this:

"OpenTicketSupport,OpenTicketRequestor".split(",");

it should output like this:

["OpenTicketSupport", "OpenTicketRequestor"]

Alexander

Jon Mortimer
      Participant

I did this just now and it returns
      `[“OpenTicketSupport”, “OpenTicketRequestor”]

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Have you checked the “Use custom list with workflow to send E-Mails” checkbox in the top of the Email and print tab, or do you use the REST email functionality?

Alexander

Jon Mortimer
      Participant

I do have the Use custom list with workflow to send E-mails checked. It works fine with only one template name; stops working when I add another.

Jon Mortimer
      Participant

Hi Alexander — curious if you had any other recommendations? I am loading DFFS on a new site to see if it site specific. I’m also loading .38 although I don’t think that will make a difference.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I’m sorry, but I’m not able figure out what could cause this issue. Could you send me the “blob” exported from the “Export, import and restore” tab so I can have a look at it?

Also, please tell me which browser (name and version) so I can see if this might explain something.

Alexander

Jon Mortimer
      Participant

Thanks Alexander. I have sent you the blob. 🙂

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.