Edit Form Reload

Forums General discussion Edit Form Reload

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Danielle Arcuri
      Participant

Hello, I’m not sure if this is DFFS or SharePoint but I have a dropdown field at the bottom of my edit form. When I make a selection in the dropdown field (regardless of choice) the edit form scrolls all the way back up to the top. Is this avoidable?

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

What kind of field is this?

Alexander

Danielle Arcuri
      Participant

The field is a choice field. Dropdown menu

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

This sounds strange – it is a normal choice dropdown field and not a content type selector?

Do you have any custom code or rules attached to this field? – maybe a rule to set a value in a field at the top of the form?

Does it do the same for another choice field (try adding a dummy field to test if you don’t have any existing fields).

Alexander

Danielle Arcuri
      Participant

The choice does not prefill any fields but it does display new tabs. Is that what causes it?

Alexander Bautz
        Keymaster

I’m not able to recreate this behavior. Which version of DFFS are you using?

Could you possibly post a screenshot of the form so I can see what kind of fields you have in the tabs where you select from the dropdown and also the tab you show based on the selection?

Alexander

Danielle Arcuri
        Participant

Dynamic Forms for SharePoint v4.4.5.14 – December 12, 2020|CSS version: 4.51 / |spjs-utility version: 1.348|Loader version: v1

Alexander Bautz
        Keymaster

Thanks,
        Could you post a screenshot of these two tabs from the “Tabs” tab in the DFFS config? – I need to see what kind of fields you have in them to see if I might be able to figure out what could cause it.

Alexander

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.