DispForm not working

Forums Classic DFFS DispForm not working

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Phil Grant
      Participant

Hi,
      I have just migrated a list from one SP2019 server to another and I’ve tried to copy over the form design to the new list on the new server but I have a problem with the display form not working, the dit form and new form seem to work OK but the Display form just times out.

I’ve checked the URL for the display form and it liooks good, I’ve uninstalled and re-installed DFFS on the list a few times but it doesn’t make any difference.

Any pointers as what could be wrong?
      Using F12 I get this result

theming.js?rev=SuLUbbwTXcxFWOWLFUsOkw%3D%3DTAG0:1 Cannot find theme color: Light1
      theming.js?rev=SuLUbbwTXcxFWOWLFUsOkw%3D%3DTAG0:1 Cannot find theme color: Light1
      VM58027:1

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘readonly’)
      at Object.eval (eval at <anonymous> (/SPJS/DFFS/js/DFFS_frontend.min.js:1:1), <anonymous>:1:267270)
      at Function.each (jquery.js:2:2881)
      at Object.apply (eval at <anonymous> (/SPJS/DFFS/js/DFFS_frontend.min.js:1:1), <anonymous>:1:263557)
      at Object.toggleVisibleFieldsByTab (eval at <anonymous> (/SPJS/DFFS/js/DFFS_frontend.min.js:1:1), <anonymous>:1:123387)
      at Object.do_toggleSelectedTab (eval at <anonymous> (/SPJS/DFFS/js/DFFS_frontend.min.js:1:1), <anonymous>:1:126135)
      at Object.initSelectedTab (eval at <anonymous> (/SPJS/DFFS/js/DFFS_frontend.min.js:1:1), <anonymous>:1:135766)
      at Object.applyRules (eval at <anonymous> (/SPJS/DFFS/js/DFFS_frontend.min.js:1:1), <anonymous>:1:233683)
      at Object.loadCustomJS (eval at <anonymous> (/SPJS/DFFS/js/DFFS_frontend.min.js:1:1), <anonymous>:1:202764)
      at Object.loadDependencies (eval at <anonymous> (/SPJS/DFFS/js/DFFS_frontend.min.js:1:1), <anonymous>:1:204278)
      at HTMLDocument.eval (eval at <anonymous> (/SPJS/DFFS/js/DFFS_frontend.min.js:1:1), <anonymous>:1:176821)

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Not sure that could cause this, but it might be related to a field being used in the config that is not present in the new list. It could be the attachment field so see if attachments may be enabled on the source list and not on this new one.

From the error message it might also be some kind of error in the custom js – if you are using any custom js you might try to remove it temporarily to see if it makes any difference.

Alexander

Phil Grant
      Participant

Thanks, I’ll give that at try.

Phil

Phil Grant
      Participant

No joy with anything I tried so I deleted the configuration and started from scratch, all working now.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I’m glad you got it sorted out.

Alexander

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.