dffs_Ready not available for migrated database

Forums Classic DFFS dffs_Ready not available for migrated database

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Andreas Blüher
      Participant

Hello Alexander,

I’m in the progress of migrating a SharePoint 2013 database to 2016 and 2019 afterwards. I’ve done the first step and failing to get my DFFS up and running. Linked javascript files are being loaded, rules can be debugged, forms show up as expected, but dffs_Ready() is never being called.

Do you have an idea on what could be going wrong. I’m getting another error message regarding jQuery which I can’t find the solution for and I’m suspecting both to be related.

Thank you very much

p.s.: I’m using 4.4.4.6 right now

Attachments:
      Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      I’m not sure what could be the problem here, but maybe you can get a clue if you click the link in the top right corner of the first error message to see where in the code this error originates from.

Alexander

Andreas Blüher
      Participant

It seems it’s related to vLookup (from the code snippet being shown) and I’ll try to setup vLookup again from scratch, but looking into the vLookup section everything seems setup correctly.

Attachments:
      Andreas Blüher
      Participant

So I removed all lookup fields from my configuration and there is no error in my console anymore.

However still there is no dffs_Ready method available and therefor my code still isn’t being loaded.

Do you think upgrading to 4.4.4.16 could be solving this? I’m really not sure where to look for.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

It’s hard to tell what is causing this issue without looking at it, but it might be a good idea to try reinstalling the latest version using the v2 installer: https://spjsblog.com/dffs/dffs-installation-manual/#InstallDFFS

Alexander

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.