DFFS load form

Forums Classic DFFS DFFS load form

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Niclas Hultberg
      Participant

Hi I have some problem with rules. It has work but not anymore and I don`t know why.
      I have some rules (same rule typ but different value). It is in Edit and Disp mode the rule is triggered by the value in a field. And hide or show different tabs.
      When you open the form it show all fields, but I have two tabs so if you click on the other and then return it looks ok. I looks like the load form not working when open the form

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Which version of DFFS are you using? – I did publish an update last night that might have fixed some issues. Could you try it out and see if it makes any difference?

Alexander

Niclas Hultberg
      Participant

Hi I tried that version but still the same problem. I also find a simular problem i another list. One field is missing but if you toggle tabs it appers.
      One more strange this is when I update DFFS I need to reinstall DFFS for some lists to make it work.

Niclas Hultberg
      Participant

I did som testing and it works perfect if I use DFFSv2017-08-17 or DFFSv2017-10-17 but when I change to DFFSv2017-11-13 or the latest v2017-12-20 I need to toggle tabs.
      So something has change.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      I dug some more in this and I think I have found a possible cause. I’ll post an update later tonight and you can try int out to see if it makes any difference.

Alexander

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Please try the attached file by replacing the current “/SPJS/DFFS/js/DFFS_frontent.js” with this one – change name by removing the .txt extension first.

You may need to clear the browser cache to ensure it loads – hover over the “Enhanced with DFFS” link in the bottom of the form and click the “License and version information” text to verify that it is v4.4.3.32

I appreciate your feedback, but I will be offline for a few days now and will get back to you after Christmas.

Alexander

Niclas Hultberg
      Participant

Hi
      The update helpt, I got more debug info. The problem was I disable some tabs and I had a blank after comma “Tab1, Tab2” when I removed the blank it works.

Attachments:
      Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I’m glad you figured it out.

Best regards,
      Alexander

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.