Concern with License placement

Forums Modern DFFS Concern with License placement

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Travis Goodman
      Participant

Hey Alexander, I know the DFFS button will only appear for users with manage lists permissions, and I run a tight shop and no one besides me has that, but I can’t help but want to make it even more strict. Like Site Collection Administrators only strict, but that’s not my primary concern.

My primary concern is that when I add my license to the config, if I go back in later after adding it and click on add/change license code, my entire license code is visible to me. If I were to ever have a list where I do grant select users elevated permissions, they could potentially see my entire license code and even remove it, and that’s not ideal. Can we not have it show the license code at all? What are your thoughts on that?

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

If you need more restrictions on your form configurations you should set a password (in the Miscellaneous tab) on each form.

Regarding the license code:
      The only person that can view the license code is the person that added it the first time so you don’t need to worry about that.

Alexander

Travis Goodman
      Participant

That’s great news, thanks! I use the password on all configs, but didn’t know license is only visible to person that added it. That’s great!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.