Choice Menu Radio Buttons

Forums Classic DFFS Choice Menu Radio Buttons

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Ken Morley
      Participant

I am using a choice menu field in SharePoint that has three option buttons; Yes, No and N/A.

The standard layout is the three option buttons to be displayed vertically above each other. Does anyone know how to lay the three option buttons horizontally?

Cheers,

Ken

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Go to the Misc tab and find “Multiple-choice columns (checkboxes and radio buttons) in multiple columns”.

Let me know how this works out.

Alexander

Ken Morley
      Participant

Hi Alex,

That worked a treat, thanks for your response it’s much appreciated.

Ken

Ken Morley
      Participant

Hi,

When using the radio or checkboxe options in multiple columns, would there be any way of providing a comment field at the side of the option boxes to save creating an additional field for comments?

See image below.

Ken

Adding a comment

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      This field type does not support adding additional information, but you can use the side-by-side functionality in DFFS to place a text field to the right of your radio button field.

Alexander

HYM
      Participant

hi alex i am using dffs v4.4.4.0 and this option is not available can you send me the script i don’t want to update dffs at the moment.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Not sure I follow. This thread is from 2016 so your DFFS version is many years newer than the one referred in this discussion. What functionality is it you are missing?

Alexander

HYM
      Participant

set the radio buttons horizontally.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

What kind of field is this? – all choice columns of type “Radio Buttons” and “Checkboxes (allow multiple selections)” should be listed here. If it does not, please show me a screenshot of the field from List settings > Edit Column and also how it shows in the form.

Alexander

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.