Bug/issue with rule in 4.253, worked in 4.250

Forums Classic DFFS Bug/issue with rule in 4.253, worked in 4.250

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      ErikT
      Participant

Plattform: O365
      Browser: IE 11 and Chrome (newest)

Upgraded 4.250 to 4.253, and newest sp-utility.
      After the upgrade I got problems with displayform with a special rule (newform and edit hadn’t this rule).

Rule Trigger: “If logged in user is NOT in group with name or ID”
      This Value : “GroupA|GroupB”

Error in Chrome console:
      “Uncaught TypeError: Cannot use ‘in’ operator to search for ‘164’ in 27;#Dummy Name,#i:0#.f|membership|dummy@dummy.onmicrosoft.com,#dummy@dummy.onmicrosoft.com,#dummy@dummy.onmicrosoft.com,#dummy

query-lastest.min.js:2 rquery-lastest.min.js:2 m.extend.eachVM11730:1 (anonymous function)query-lastest.min.js:2 m.extend.eachVM11730:1 spjs.dffs.getCurrentItemSP13VM11730:1 spjs.dffs.initVM11730:1 (anonymous function)

DFFS 2.53 (also tried 54/55 – same error ) overlay timed out on the displayform, and no link to DFFS config, a regular SP list form was displayed.

Rolled back to v 4.250 of DFFS_backend_min.js and DFFS_backend_min.js, and the display form work fine again.

ErikT
      Participant

Additional info:

After reverting back to 4.250 I also deleted the rule and set up a new one (4.254 or 4.255 complained at the top of the browser about errors in config).
      Set up 4.253/54/55 again, but lo nuck. Rolled back to 4.250 once more, evrything worked fine again.

FYI:
      The rule was set up to hide 3 fields, and run a JS function.

But I assume the issue is with “Cannot use ‘in’ operator to search for” person in group name error msg.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      I cannot recreate this error. Could you test the unminified version attached and see if you can locate the line number where the error originates from?

Best regards,
      Alexander

Attachments:
      ErikT
      Participant

I disabled the rule first in DFFS(check box)

Then I added the content of the txt straight into min file for easy debug

Still same error (even with a disabled rule).

Se attached picture for line number errors.

I will test with removing the rule alltogheter, if that doesn’t help I will delete the entire config doc

ErikT
      Participant

Rolled back to 4.250 deleted the rule, saved the config. Verified that the config was updated, no rules for disp form anymore.

Back in with unminified 4.253, same error.

Deleted the DFFS config doc for disp form in SPJSDynamicFormsForSharePoint list.
      Same error when opening a list item, and the DFFS config link didn’t show..

Checked that the content editor contained the same path to DFFS_frontend_CEWP.html for display form and new form /edit , everything checked out.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I was able to recreate the error and will fix it shortly.

Alexander

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I have released v4.255 of DFFS frontend. Could you test to see if the error is fixed?

Alexander

ErikT
      Participant

Tested with v4.255 of DFFS frontend, v4.254 of DFFS backend, and spjs-utility 1.205.
      Checked with both IE and Chrome.

The error is fixed, everything works fine.

Thanks for a quick fix Alexander !

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Thank you for the feedback.

Alexander

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.