Bug? with 1.0.17.0

Forums Modern DFFS Bug? with 1.0.17.0

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Marcus Khoo
      Participant

Not sure if this is a bug or not. I want to use vLookup as a facility to “Clone” a list item so an existing list item becomes a template for a new one.

I am using the “New” button and then setting default fields on the newly created one as necessary.

Ideally I’d like to show ZERO items in the vLookup but if I set the item count to 0 it never resolves the table. The functionality I want works OK if I set the count to 1 or above but ideally I’d like to use the “New” button as a cloning mechanism.

If this is not a bug, can “0” be a Feature Request please?
      Thanks

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I suggest you instead just set a filter that will not return any items – like this:

Id eq 0

Regarding the other issues you have reported – I’m almost ready fixing them, but it might be a day or two until I have it tested and published.

Alexander

Marcus Khoo
      Participant

Good idea!

Marcus Khoo
      Participant

Wonderful news about the new release too. 😀

Marcus Khoo
      Participant

I tried your Filter idea but it seems like vLookup always is epecting something –
      otherwise it just shows a spinning disk forever..
      🙁

Marcus Khoo
      Participant

Reporting back:
      I did get it working with
      Title eq ”

But I then get a message:
      “There are no items matching this query”

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

This label can be hidden using custom css. Please note that I will change the ID of this item in the upcoming release because I had an ID starting with a number (and that doesn’t work properly with document.querySelector) – I forgot to change this ID when I addressed the issue in v1.0.15.0.

When you get the new version you can add this to your custom css (change the ID part to match the number in the ID in your vLookup config panel):

#vLookup_empty_20386850067344842{
        display:none;
      }

Alexander

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.