Bug Report – Radio Buttons

Forums Classic DFFS Bug Report – Radio Buttons

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Keith Hudson
      Participant

A coworker asked for help using radio buttons (on a choice field) to allow the user to trigger a rule on the new form. Using version 4.4.4.22, it did not work unless we changed the field to a dropdown instead of radio buttons. We tried using an earlier version of DFFS (4.4.3.60, released Jan 12, 2019) and the radio buttons worked just fine. It looks like a bug may have been introduced between those two versions. The form behavior should be the same when a value in a choice field is selected, whether the field choices display as a dropdown or as radio buttons.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I tested it with a radio button choice field now and it works in my test site. Can you give me some more details on how the rules was set up and what it was supposed to do so I can try recreating it?

Alexander

Keith Hudson
      Participant

I did a quick test on another site and the radio buttons worked without a problem using version 4.4.4.22. I was helping Karen Flaxer, so am not able to test it again in her site right now, but its good to know that it is working. If I get a chance, I will try to see if I can recreate the issue in her site and report as much information as I can to you.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Thanks for the update.

Alexander

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      I have fixed a bug related to calendars and radio button DFFS rules: https://spjsblog.com/dffs/dffs-change-log/#DFFS_v44432

I have contacted Karen directly, but thought I should mention it here also.

Alexander

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.