Bug in installer v 4.4.4.30

Forums Classic DFFS Bug in installer v 4.4.4.30

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Keith Hudson
      Participant

There appears to be a bug in the installer in v4.4.4.30. Whether I use the v1 or v2 installer, the “Enhanced with DFFS” tag does not show on any forms, and I get the following message when trying to enter the config for a form from the backend: “The DFFS configuration hasn’t been loaded with the default loader and cannot be edited.”

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I have reproduced the bug with the Direct to backend function, but cannot see why the Enhanced with DFFS link should be hidden. Can you check the console (F12 > Console) to see if you have any errors there?

I’ll fix the bug with the Direct to backend as soon as I can manage, in the meantime you can change the end of the URL from:

&defaultLoader=false

to

&defaultLoader=true

and reload the page.

Alexander

Keith Hudson
      Participant

One other thing I noticed when testing: If I tried to enter the backend from the “Direct To Backend” link on the installer page, I saw my DFFS Installer page (without displaying the installer web part) for a couple of seconds before the overlay displayed.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Yes, the later DFFS versions use the DFFS Installer page as “Backend” by detecting URL parameters for selecting to show the installer or the configuration for one selected form.

Alexander

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.